CUPRA Roadside Assistance
Download our Roadside Assistance Guide
While you can’t be sure what’s around the corner, you can drive confidently in the knowledge that CUPRA Roadside Assistance is on hand if you need help. CUPRA Roadside Assistance has been specially designed to take care of you and your CUPRA in the the event of a breakdown, as well as non-vehicle faults - after all, even brand new vehicles can run out of fuel. We're here to give you the best possible advice and practical help. CUPRA Roadside Assistance is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If your vehicle has a breakdown in the United Kingdom, follow these simple steps:
- Call us on 0330 053 0624.
- Advise the operator that you have CUPRA Roadside Assistance.
- Provide your details to the operator.
- Advise the operator of the location of your vehicle, the nature of any issue, and provide any other information requested by the operator.
- If your cover has lapsed, refer to the back cover for how to extend your CUPRA Roadside Assistance.
Your SOS function, where available, can be used to contact the Roadside Assistance Call Centre sending vehicle data to enable them to support you in a breakdown situation. This includes the following:
- Vehicle information
- Location of vehicle
- Vehicle data such as Fuel level, Battery level or Oil level.
- Any warning lights displayed
This information can be used to help fix the vehicle, suggest the route to the nearest repairer and or Fuel station/Charging station. To use this function, you'll need to download the CUPRA CONNECT, or My CUPRA app for CUPRA Born drivers.